Friday, November 4, 2016

10 Awful Pickup Lines We've All Heard

10.  "Did you fall from Heaven? Because you look like an angel."

Image result for eye roll gif

9.  "I lost my teddy bear, can I sleep with you instead?"



8.  "I already have an STD... all I'm missing is U."



7.  "Damn girl, is your name wi-fi? Because I'm feeling a connection."



6.  "You're hotter than the bottom of my laptop."



5.  "The more I drink, the prettier you get!"

Image result for beer goggles gif

4.  "I know where they give out free drinks.. my house, wanna go?"

Image result for nice try gif

3.  "Your shirt has to go, but you can stay!"

Image result for tricked you gif

2.  "I lost my number, can I have yours?"

Image result for seriously gif

1.  and my all-time favorite.. "Wanna netflix and chill?"

Image result for you've gotta be kidding me gif

No comments:

Post a Comment